Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

One small step

We have made the tiniest bit of progress. S had an appointment with his doctor yesterday. I told him maybe he should just ask about a referral to a urologist while he is there. His doctor actually did a physical exam and we now at least know he does not have a variocele! That is one thing to cross off the list of things effecting our fertility. We now have an appointment set up with the urologist on Jan 17th, it can't come soon enough!

On another good note, S also got a referral to talk to someone about his depression/anxiety, which has gotten exponentially worse since his diagnosis. I really am praying it helps. I hate to see him hurting and nothing I do or say right now seems to help. It breaks my heart.

And to end on a bad note, I cried again at work last night. I was talking about our issues with another girl who is dealing with MFI (male factor infertility) and I just lost it again. My poor coworkers having to deal with me! I am a mess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment