Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

People are stupid

This post is a vent, so take that as a warning.

I was at work last night and a fellow coworker and I were discussing our infertility treatments and plans. She also is dealing with MFI and is getting ready for her third IUI. We were discussing IUI and IVF. Another coworker was there with us and said "Can't you guys just have sex?"

Really?! So THAT is what we have been doing wrong. I had no freaking idea you had to have sex in order to get pregnant. We'll have to try that this month. I thought everyone paid around $20k just to have a baby. Who knew all we had to do was have sex. Or get drunk and have sex, which is what she did. I wanted to smack her across the face but just chose to ignore it since we were at work and just said that it doesn't work that way for some people. I hate people.

I need a freaking drink.

1 comment:

  1. Wow - people are so dense sometimes. Did she really think that you hadn't already tried to get pregnant the old fashioned way? What's really funny is that she probably thought she was making a helpful suggestion.

    ReplyDelete