- Thank and link back to the person who gave me this award. G at My Ramblings presented me with the award. Thanks so much!
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Award other bloggers (you determine who and how many)
- Contact these blogs and tell them about the award
Now for 7 things about myself:
~I have severe social anxiety. I even have anxiety talking to family and friends. The only person I am 100% comfortable talking to is my husband, and I love him so much for that.
~I treat my dog like she is my child. I don't know what I will do once we have children, I worry about how that will effect her.
~I watched all 6 seasons of Lost during an 8 day stretch off work a few weeks ago :)
~All my life I wanted to be a doctor or a surgeon. The reason I am not is because of my first thing in this list
~I cannot sleep unless I am laying on my stomach, and I have to have an extremely flat pillow. I do not understand how people can sleep with more than one pillow or fluffy pillows.
~I used to be anorexic, though you could never tell by looking at me now. I went from one obsession (not eating at all) to the extreme opposite (compulsive overeating). I am currently trying to find some balance in my life. I have a very compulsive personality.
~I have never had a pedicure

No comments:
Post a Comment