The people who truly have appreciation are those who have struggled to attain their dreams
Monday, April 18, 2011
Nervous
In just a few hours we have our first RE appointment. I am extremely nervous. Last night S and I were talking about it and of course I was crying. I love him so much, he is so optimistic that things will be ok. He did confide in me that he is worried that he will be letting me and my parents down if we can't get pregnant. I only have one sister and she has three boys and is done. My parents really want a granddaughter so we are their only hope for that. I hate that he worries about this. I tell him all the time that I don't blame him but I know he blames himself. This is just all so hard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment