I've seen this on a few of the blogs I follow so I figured I'd do it too!
A - Age at Which you Started TTC: 25
B - Baby Dancing or Sex: Sex
C - Children Wanted: Originally we wanted 2-3, but now will be happy with one or twins
D - Dogs/Cats/Fill In Babies: We have a beagle mix named Lily
E - Essential Oils/Vitamins: I take a prenatal vitamin; I started S on Fertility Blend for Men today
F - Fertility Meds I've Taken: None so far, but we will be doing IVF so there will be plenty coming!
G - Gain, What I have Gained from Infertility: It has brought me and my husband closer together
H - HSG: Nope, since we have to do IVF it just seems like a waste of money
I - Infertile Pet Peeve: That neither of our insurances cover IVF!
J - Job Title: Registered Nurse
K - Kids Names you are Afraid will be Taken: Emma and Brady are our top choices, and we will use them regardless if anyone else does
L - Lengh of Time TTC - 20 months so far
M - Miscarriages: None, I have never been pregnant
N - Number of Times you have Swiched REs: We've only seen one and we don't really have any other options in our area
O - Overian Quality: Good as far as I know
P - POAS or Wait for AF: I usually wait for AF and only test if its late. When we do IVF I will wait for the beta
Q - Quote from an Obnoxious Fertile: "why don't you just have sex" when talking about IUI
S - Sperm: Extremely low count and zero motility
T - Time you Tried Naturally - 14 months before going to my OB for some initial testing, but technically we still are trying naturally until we can afford IVF, even though there is pretty much 0% chance that will happen
U - Uterus Quality: Good
V - Vagina: I have one
W - What Baby Stuff do you Already Have: Nothing, I am too paranoid to buy anything
X - Xtra, Xtra, Hear all about it! How many people know about your TTC Journey: Several of my coworkers, and now most of S's family knows. My family just knows we've been trying a while but don't know the full extent. We will probably tell them closer to when we are going to do IVF
Y - Yearly Exam: I need one, I am behind because my OB just said we would do it when I got pregnant.
Z - Zits: Ever since going off birth control I've been getting them again
No comments:
Post a Comment