I got my first award! From Jen at Discovering Joy in the Storm. She is a fellow blogger dealing with MFI. Here is how the award works:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 other bloggers.
4. Contact the bloggers and tell them about the award.
Seven (random) things about me....
~ I've never broken a bone, had a surgery or even a single stitch, and never been admitted to the hospital as a patient
~ I hate talking on the phone and will avoid it if at all possible
~ I feel like the area of nursing I am currently in is causing me to lose a lot of the skills I learned in college
~ I am an extremely picky eater, and hate things normal people love such as pizza
~ I have nightmares or bad dreams pretty much every time I fall asleep and wish there was a pill or something I could take to keep from dreaming
~ I love to play instruments and have played the piano, drums, flute, clarinet, saxophone, and trumpet. I also love to sing and had a scholarship in college for the choir
~ I am obsessed with the TV show Vampire Diaries
I am new to the blogging world so I don't know 15 blogs to give this award to, but here are the ones I do try to keep up with:
~ My Ramblings
~ Is it my turn yet?
~ Their Bun, My Oven
~ Trying to get a bun in my oven
~ The Glamorous World of IVF
~ The Gameplan: How to Make a Baby
~ Hoping for a Baby4678

No comments:
Post a Comment